Friday, April 21

today was...

Today was indeed a bit boring. The 1st lesson is history. We needed to act. My group got a shock when Ms Harti called us to present to the class. But then we still acted. It was quite ok. I was also not that scared. Kind of a bit brave that kind of feeling. I dunno lah. Then school continues lah.I dun wanna write about wat happened the whole day. A bit boring...//
On the 4 May, our english SA1 will start. OMG.I have gotta work hard. I am happy that our history will end after mid-year exams are over. Then it will be geography lessons liao. Hope that the teacher is a good one. Now got lots of homework and sometimes projects. aiyoh...//
Almost everyday, we(my godsisters) will tease Wan Ying. haha. We tease her about her *him* and her. haha. Always laugh until like xiao.haha...//
Gotta go liao. Do homework. GO GO JIA YOU!!!

No comments: